• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 12
• 500g cooked leftover beef
• 80g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/3 cup (80ml) spicy mayonnaise
• 12 mini white corn tortillas warmed
• 250g finely shredded pre-pack coleslaw
• Coriander leaves, sliced red chilli, lime wedges, to serve
- Reheat steak in preheated oven (180°C/160°fan-forced) for 5 minutes or until warmed through (alternatively reheat in microwave for 1 minute on HIGH (100%).
- Divide coleslaw and steak between tortillas. Drizzle with mayonnaise and top with feta, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges.
• Cooked beef mince or stir-fry strips would also be delicious in these tacos.
• Warm tortillas in microwave, char-grill/fry pan or oven.
• Use any leftover beef and coleslaw to make a lunchtime salad or sandwich.
• Use your choice of condiments from your fridge – mayonnaise, hot or sweet chilli sauce, spicy Korean paste, etc.
• Use whatever coleslaw or salad leaves you have in the fridge.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Beef Recipes at https://www.australianbeef.com.au/recipes/mini-beef-tacos/#